Call for testers...

Jay Madren JaysLists at triad.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 15:07:27 EDT 2004

Xavier,

Yes, I would be very interested to test your plug-in.  I, too, have been
less than thrilled by the amount of mouse activity needed to do serious
interface design work, especially since I come from another 4GL product that
is much better in this area.

If it does what you say, I would definitely pay that amount!

Jay Madren