drag & drop

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 3 15:14:26 EDT 2004

> I'd assume
> "on mouseDown
>    copy
> end mouseDown"
> and
> "on mouseUp
>     paste
> end mouseUp"

This does nothing more than copy the selected data and paste it.

What I want is the ability to select items in a list and drag them to
another list.  The behavior would be that of "Transmit" for MacOS X.  You
select the files you want to upload, then simply drag them over to the FTP
server's list of files and drop them there.  Simple, and works great.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com