text as an image, etc.

Steve Ralston sralston at dyton.com
Wed Jun 2 10:42:22 EDT 2004

Hi group,

I'm trying to make an app that essentially allows me to build an image from
multiple smaller images and text. The idea is to drag image parts into the final
image area, and also allow the user to enter text in a field that will
ultimately be incorporated into the image. The final, user-created image can
then be saved as an actual external image, for instance as a jpeg.

Dragging the text and image parts around is no problem. My question is, how do I
combine these seperate elements into one image? Is it even possible?

Thanks for your help.

Steve Ralston
Waterloo, IA