Call for testers...

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Jun 3 06:04:59 EDT 2004

It allows you to switch to different RevProperty palette views
with just one click instead of a long drag in the properties menu!

Needless to say, this will save you hours and hours and kilometers
of mouse interaction with the menu in the revPropertyPalette (I was
so annoyed with it...)

AND best for last - you can save the settings you make for one object
and to copy them to another object with just one menu pick!

If you're a power user, this is a must!

Also provides one-click buttons to access stack, group and card
properties!
Which reminds me I forgot to put in a edit script button (but Im waiting
port my script editor to RR first to make it truely a NO2 equipped plugin!
;)
(NO2 is that thing you see in fast and furious that boost power X4 in one
click!)

It's auto installable (no messy/buggy plugin manager required ;)

Is a 15 Euro shareware fee too much you think?

interested?
Xavier

tzvi <tzvi at realtorsgroup.us>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com