How to set modality within IDE

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 2 01:08:43 EDT 2004

> Hi Sarah,
>
> I suppose I could do a doMenu "Suspend Development Tools", but then how
> would I get them back? (since there's no longer a menu for doing so)?

To do the suspend, use this:
  send "menuPick " & quote & "Suspend Development Tools"  \
       & quote to btn "Development" of stack "revMenuBar"

and the restore:
   send mouseUp to btn "Restore Revolution UI" of stack "revRestore"

Note that the restore operation automatically chooses the pointer tool,
so if you don;t want your students plunged straight into editing, add a
line that sets it back to browse after restoring.

Cheers,
Sarah