Error 0,0 in Windows Standalone

Troy Rollins troy at
Sat Jul 31 22:13:21 CDT 2004

On Jul 31, 2004, at 10:44 PM, pkc wrote:

> If this were a bug I'm sure you'd all be hotting up the forum talking
> about it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. I am using the same
> settings in the standalone builder that I used in the old builder. So
> far as I can see is that the only thing that has changed is the
> upgrade to 2.2x, after which my course ground to a halt. What am I
> missing?

Hard to say. Have you tried zipping the stack before transferring it?
In my case, I use stuffitDeluxe, right click on the windows app folder
and select "Make self extracting executable". This stuffs the whole
thing into a compressed exe file. I then send that to my PC, and double
click it. It extracts, with everything intact... and I don't even have
any .DSstore files hanging about.

I'm using 2.2.1 on a G4, and haven't encountered any problems like what
you've described. Letsee... how many stacks? They are internalized to
the application in the distribution builder? Anything else you can tell

RPSystems, Ltd.