Installers

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Jul 31 23:12:19 EDT 2004

http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget

>what does it cost?
US$ 19.95 for both platforms (OS X and Windows)

>Does it allow to check for Quicktime being installed in a current version
and install QT if it is not?
Not yet. I've just had a feature request to automate font installation so
I'll look into it once that's done. I've just done a quick look into it and
it seems possible. If InstallGadget found the QuickTime installer in the
folder it would then run it if QuickTime were not installed. I may need to
look at ways to run the QuickTime installer based on QuickTime version
too...

Note that for the moment all this could be done from your standalone.

Cheers

  Monte Goulding - monte at sweattechnologies.com
  Sweat Technologies

  InstallGadget - How To Create An Installer In 10 Seconds
  http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget