Linux distribution selection?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 31 22:39:01 EDT 2004

On Jul 31, 2004, at 11:22 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> Hey, I don't think there is a Revolution version for BeOS.  ;-)

No, thats why I can't stand programming for BeOS anymore...

> BTW - I'm also interested in this new server system you are getting
> together. Sounds very interesting.
>
> I'm probably somewhere between "Use the Library Luke" and "But mom..."
> as far as getting my own specialized web server together goes.

You'll like the server!!!! I just launched the old (the one I demoed at
Revolution Masters Sumit) version here, you can see by pointing your
favorite browser to http://home.soapdog.org:8081/  it's a nice stack,
the new one will have half the code and twice the features. Take a
look! :D

Cheers
andre

--