Shameless plug

Cubist at aol.com Cubist at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 21:11:46 EDT 2004

   My name is Quentin Long. I'm available for Rev work (and also for
HyperCard work, just in case anyone cares). Anybody who's curious about my level of
expertise has two main options: One, search the list archives --
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/ -- for all the posts in which I've offered
possible solutions to other list-members' problems. Two, those of you who have
Macs may want to surf on over to http://members.aol.com/cubist/Download.html
and download some of my HyperCard stacks to see what I can do in the way of
interface and so on. These stacks are:

HTML Cleaner -- Reduce the filesize of webpages by getting rid of bogus HTML
tags and entities, unnecessary white space, MSIE-specific crap.
New Wing -- HC developers' add-on; a variety of useful extra features and
functions.
HyperEnigma -- Low- (or medium-, if you're feeling generous) -security
encryption algorithm with a pretty decent interface.
WordSeeker -- Word-search puzzle stack with a collection of 26 puzzles.
DieRoller -- Utility for roleplaying games (D&D and so on).
Spirograph -- Creates designs similar to what the Spirograph toy makes.
PolyButtons -- HC development tool that allows the use of "true" polygonal
buttons in HC stacks.

   Quentin Long
   cubist at aol.com
   650-279-6143