Unable to delete file from user space

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Jul 30 17:55:23 EDT 2004

On Jul 30, 2004, at 5:24 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> As an experienced user of IDEs/debuggers for various languages, I'd
> say nothing that an application being run under the IDE does should
> cause the IDE to quit;

FWIW - Director does this (closes the IDE) if the "quit" command is
used. Using "halt" in Director stops the movie, but does not quit the
IDE. So to me, it doesn't look like a bug, it just looks like
Revolution is written in Revolution.

Although Director is not written in Director - which in some ways is
better, some worse.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.