Cross-platform fonts...what is everyone else doing?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Fri Jul 30 10:28:17 EDT 2004

On Jul 28, 2004, at 11:39 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:12:57 EDT
> From: SimPLsol at aol.com
> Subject: Re: Cross-platform fonts...what is everyone else doing?
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>

> Obviously I like it and I wish there was a way to include it with
> Revolution.
> But I'm not sure this will solve the problems raised by Judy, they
> seem to be
> more of an issue with Windows than with any particular font.
> Paul Looney

Does anyone know if it's possible to add the font to a standalone and
have RunRev use it automatically, i.e. without requiring a separate
installation procedure?

On the Mac one could presumably add the FONT/FOND resources and not
have to do a font install.  Is there something similar for fonts on the
PC so that RunRev would use a font from the standalone?

-- Frank