Audio: "What i really would like to have" or "is anyone good in writing externals?"

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Fri Jul 30 10:49:39 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

>My only question is why do all this inside Rev?

I want to be able to play back modules from within rev. I only need minimal
control like starting and stopping. This could reduce filesize enormously
when you want to deliver via the web. There are still a few trackers around
that allow to export in the old fileformats (like octamed for the pc) these
would allow to have whole songs in a few kb.

I just have no idea how to go about this. I know there is that library
around I just don´t know how to use it in combination with rev.

Thanks for your time,

Malte