Rev2.2.1 Studio Icon Crash

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Jul 29 09:53:22 EDT 2004

It sounds good that there have been so few crashes under the 2.5 beta,
but did anyone else experience this problem with 2.2.1 (which crashes
semi-frequently for me):

Mac OS X version of the IDE

If I try to open an icon selector (for a button) while the Database
Query Builder is open, the IDE crashes *every* *time*!!!!

I don't have this problem right now since I am coding all of the
database stuff anyway (using Transcript), but I thought I'd point it
out anyway, just in case this is a continuing bug that no one else
noticed yet.

$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com