graphic/group size limitation?

slavko milekic smilekic at uarts.edu
Mon Jul 26 12:21:15 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I am working on a project that requires a *very* large group (or graphic)
rectangle -- 85000 x 4500 pixels.  When I try to set these values in
property inspector it changes them to lower values.  Using Win XP 1 MB RAM,
Rev 2.2.  Any explanation & workaround would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Slavko

Slavko Milekic, M.D.,
Ph.D.                                                                 tel:
215-717-6052
Assoc. Prof. of Cognitive Science & Digital
Design                         fax: 203-886-3444
Dept. of Art Education & Art
Therapy                                              smilekic at uarts.edu
The University of the Arts
320 S. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA