Rép : linkClicked not sent for fields with listbehavior=true

joel.guillod at net2000.ch joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Thu Jul 29 05:47:48 EDT 2004

The most reliable way I follow to test which image was clicked on a field is just that simple:

    put the imagesource of the clickCharChunk into theClickImageSource

The result will be empty if no image was clicked. Also you can use other functions like the
clickline...

Then use it to deal with a tree for instance:

    switch theClickImageSource
    case "minus"
       -- do collapse... the children of the clickline

       break
    case "plus"
       -- do expand...

       break