[Reminder] Chat on AIM/iChat

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jul 28 13:09:40 EDT 2004

Dear Revolutionisers
Today at 19 GMT (ca. an hour from now) we gather in the AIM room
"runrev" to discuss all that pleases us (including Runtime Revolution).

For all that did not chat until now or do not know how to join, here
some introductions:

You need an AIM account, registration is free and can be done on this
site:
http://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?siteId=aimregPROD-
engb&authLev=1&mcState=initialized&createSn=1&triedAimAuth=y

.mac customers can use their existing login.

Easiest way for the Mac:
-start iChat from your Applications folder
-enter your .mac email adress or your AIM login under preferences,
account
-connect to the AIM network by setting your status to "online"
-press Apple-G
-enter "runrev" and press enter

Easiest way for Windows user:
-download a client, there are many, but I prefer miranda ->
http://www.miranda-im.org/
-in miranda you are asked when you start the program up to enter your
AIM login
-connect to the AIM network by setting you status to "online"
-choose from the Miranda menu the submenu "AIM" and then "Join/Create
group chat"
-enter "runrev" and hit return

I hope to see you there in an hour
Bjoernke von Gierke