another quick multi-lingual question

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 28 09:38:43 EDT 2004

Hi Lars,

One idea is to use the do command and put the actual answer command
line in a hidden text field, that will have 2 profiles.
For example, create a text field "answerDialog", set its visible
property to false, input the actual command in the text property
e.g. in the first profile
answer "Hello" with "Yes" or "No"
in the second profile
answer "Bonjour" with "Oui" or "Non"

in your script
do the text of field "answerDialog"

To test the selected button in the answer, you can do
if it is "Yes" or it is "Oui" then ...

Second idea
Check the profile of the button in the script

if the cRevGeneral[profile] of me is "firstProfileName" then
   answer ...  -- first language
else if the cRevGeneral[profile] of me is "secondProfileName" then
  answer ...  -- second language
end if

Hope it helps.

Thierry