linkClicked not sent for fields with listbehavior=true

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 27 20:26:25 EDT 2004

Trevor DeVore wrote:

> In looking for a workaround I found that chartoNum(clickChar()) =
> "32" when I click on an image.  I've tested on OS X.3 and Windows XP
> with the same results using two different images.  Anybody know if I
> can rely on this value for determining if an image was clicked?

The value will be whatever character you put the image into. If the
first character of the line is a space, then when you set the
imagesource of the first character, the clickchar will still return a
space. If the first character of each line is something else, then
something else will be returned.

Since you have control over that character, it will be consistent
between platforms.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com