Frank Leahy frank at
Tue Jul 27 05:32:23 CDT 2004

You probably know this already, but how you use "resizeQuality" is not
obvious.  I assumed it would be a global command like jpegQuality, e.g.

      set the resizeQuality to "best"

But no, you need to set it on individual images like this:

     if the platform = "Win32" then
         put the short name of this stack into stackName
         set the resizeQuality of image theImageName of stack stackName
to "best"
     end if

You don't need the if statement, but I do it that way -- and yes, you
seem to need to specify the stack name as well.

Also, you need to call this *before* you've done anything to the image
like set the fileName, imported an image, etc.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at

On Jul 27, 2004, at 11:12 AM, use-revolution-request at