Code for Dan's Book, Vol. 1

Dan Shafer revdan at
Mon Jul 26 20:24:39 CDT 2004

After a good bit of confusion about how this should get done, I finally
decided just to bite the bullet and post the code (significant
examples, all Lab exercises, and ToDoPlus) from Volume 1 of my book for
all to download. If you bought the printed book, this file contains
that portion of the promised but omitted CD which I can control. (The
original plan called for including a crippled version of Rev as well,
but obviously that's not relevant to this audience.)

Anyway, you can download the code at:

The code for the two platforms is identical; only the compression
format is different.

Dan Shafer, Revolutionary
Author of  "Revolution: Software at the Speed of Thought" for more info
Available at Runtime Revolution Store (