Can Rev call API functions?

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 17:54:13 EDT 2004

I want to call HID driver functions. My HID device isn't a typical desktop
device, but a specialized key panel whose keys light up when you press them
and turn off when you release them. It's a fully HID-compliant device and
enumerates correctly upon being plugged into the computer (via USB of
course). My app needs to control the key lights and some timers in the key
panel's firmware.

Phil