Combining two Stacks in HC Help

Dan Rennecker drenneck at ece.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 12:56:31 EDT 2004

Hi,
    A few posts ago, I had asked about combining two HyperCard stacks and how this could be done.  A very generous person named Paul offered to help me out, however I have been unable to contact him and it seems my original post is gone (??)  In any case, would anyone be willing to do this? I would greatly, greatly appreciate it.  Thanks so much.  If you are very interested (and a very kind person), u can email me at drenneck at ece.uiuc.edu  Thanks a lot!

-Dan

p.s.  if you are Paul, I'm sorry if my emails did not get through, I'm not sure what happaned.