Kevin Miller kevin at
Mon Jul 26 11:20:32 CDT 2004

On 24/7/04 10:00 pm, "Wilhelm Sanke" <sanke at> wrote:

> What is so special about the "revplayer" that is it password-protected?
> Is there such an excellent and superior scripting routine involved that
> cannot be shared with others?

The Player application is part of the distribution capabilities provided by
Dreamcard.  Its essential that such capabilities, in particular the security
capabilities, are properly delivered.  You are not permitted to modify or
disassemble the Player application, it is one of the few components we ask
you to supply to end users in its original form.

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at ~
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools