Developer tools

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 19:46:29 EDT 2004

Hi Developers,

Some months ago, i made a stack to rename files,
but now, when i need it, i do not find it. :-((

This happens because i do not uploaded it inmediatly
to my website, where it's available from any
computer.

Lesson learned.

Now, I'm needing some very common development
tools: a stack that could shows the differences
between two files (both files could be binary or text)
and a handler that could generates md5digest from
each file in a folder.

Before reinventing wheels,
Could anyone share these stacks in this list?

Thanks in advance.

al

=====
Visit my site: