Disabled Button in Object Inspector - redux

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Jul 24 16:56:49 EDT 2004

Thanks, Ray and Sarah... It's weird I guess and I'm not crazy.  It's just a
button that I can click and execute but can't inspect.  It's not grouped or
coloured.  It was fine when I created it and put a script in it. Is this
problem bugzilla'd?  I'll just delete it and get on with life... Jim