any chatters?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 24 14:15:30 EDT 2004

Bjoernke von Gierke wrote:

 > Hey, I wanted to ask if any chatters are here, it would be great
 > to join an irc channel and just ask away, or brag about a cool
 > solution etc.
 > Also are you using any IM solutions?
 >
 > I guess I am just a lonely guy, searching some contact ;)

A number of people have responded favorably to this.  Would you consider
AIM, or AIM-compatible system?  A lot of the folks here are set up with
AIM accounts.

Would you be willing to organize a group chat, perhaps weekly?

Kevin has said he'd like to participate if he can; Wed. and Fri. 4pm to
7pm GMT seem to work best for him, and I believe should be within
acceptable hours for most of Europe and the Americas.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation