Messages problem

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 24 11:32:14 EDT 2004

The "something else" happens more than once when the click duration is
longer than 10 millisec

Try to put the "something else" in the mouseDown handler, it will be
processed only once per click

on mouseDown
    (do something else as well) -- Places a marker at the mouseLoc.
end mouseDown

on checkMouse
   (do some stuff) --Puts the mouseLoc into a field.
   send "checkMouse" to me  in  10 millisec
   --This loop is halted with a "mouseDoubleDown" in the card script.
end checkMouse

Thierry