REALbasic clarifications (was Express to Dreamcard)

Dan Chapman daniel.chapman at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 12:06:43 EDT 2004

Please, keep this topic in the list!  I'm a newbie to both Revolution and
RealBasic, trying to decide which tool to build my business on.  I have a
background in Visual Basic, suggesting to migrate to RealBasic, but also
Hypertalk, suggesting I migrate to Revolution.  I've written most of my
specs for my educational product, which needs to be cross-platform, and
multi-lingual.
I've found comparisons dated '01 on the runrev site, but need more immediate
comparisons.

Dan Chapman