Progress bar in sheet

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jul 23 00:27:03 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have a project with a few rather lengthy operations during which I
use a progress bar. This all works fine - I have a separate stack that
appears with a text message and a progress bar and it all looks good.
BUT - I would like this stack to appear as a sheet (Mac OS X only). I
changed it to open the stack as a sheet but sheets are modal (or
nearly), so my handler stopped completely until I managed to close the
sheet after which it continued happily.

Is there any way I can open a sheet but still have the calling handler
continue?

TIA,
Sarah