Rev 2.5 Beta - Hits

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jul 22 17:55:01 EDT 2004

On Jul 22, 2004, at 2:07 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> I do see an issue with the ctrl-alt-click in execute mode - it appears
> to open the script editor BUT ALSO trigger a mouse click to the stack
> - which I don't think it should.
>
> Do you see that behaviour too ? Should it do that ?  Should I Bugzilla
> it ?
>
> And I noticed the Shortcut Quickref still says "ctl-alt hover" ....
>
> And I notice that the Quickref for shortcuts comes up as editing
> rather than executing if you are in edit mode (the other quickrefs are
> ok).
>
> I can see BZ gaining a permanently open window on my screen .... :-)

I have seen that problem as well.  I have been busy reporting
everything I have seen but did forget that one.  Be my guest on sending
that one in.  I have revZilla up and running all the time!  I must say
that things are getting better with every release though.  I am pretty
excited as most of my bug reports are fixed or are being worked on as
we speak.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto