Importing pdf files or working with PDF files in player object

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jul 22 16:07:29 EDT 2004

FWIW, I don't think you'll find this anytime soon. As evidence of how
cryptic and hard to support the PDF format is, witness that there is no
standard API for Windows and Apple only recently spun it's own. Almost
all PDF viewing applications rely directly or indirectly on Acrobat
and/or an Adobe plugin. And that's just to display the file, let alone
break it apart and show it in some other format.