cgi and ftp

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 03:56:18 EDT 2004

--- maxence.bernard at ensi-bourges.fr wrote:

> > Maxence,
> >
> > you must include libURL for that to work, also, I
> don't know if libURL
> > will be available at startup, you should check the
> documentation, you
> > can move your commands to a "later" handler in the
> command line like
> > openstack of your card...
> >
> > cheers
> > andre
>
> I created a test stack :
>
> #!Hp9k700
> on startup
> start using stack "./liburl.rev"
> send "openStack" to me in 1 seconds
> end startup
>
> on openStack
> send "toto" to me in 1 seconds
> end openStack
>
> on toto
> libURLftpUploadFile
> "file.txt","ftp://192.168.0.1/g.txt"
> end toto
>
> I encounter an "Script execution error" at the line
> of
> "libURLftpUploadFile". But I followed your advice of
> inserting libUrl and
> doing the upload after "startup" (as you can see in
> the script). What is
> the problem ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Maxence BERNARD

Bonjour Maxence,

You will have to create your own 'libURL.rev' library
stack ; here's a link to a post from last year on how
to do this :
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-February/012952.html>

If Dave has made any changes to libURL that require
additional steps to roll your own 'libURL.rev' then
I'm sure he'll chime in ;-)

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====