Database Query Builder bug - only returning one row, and not updating...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jul 21 12:33:36 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

is anyone here using Database Query Builder on Rev 2.2.1? I am using it
and using it to display the contents of a query in a nice listbox
field. The query should return 3 rows (it does that on phpMyAdmin, the
same query). It returns only one row on rev. Also I am making use of
the arcane function revSetSQLOfQuery to change the parameter of the
query on runtime. it is working for when I check the Database Query
Builder, the query is the last one I set. Any clues here?  That appears
a nasty bug...

Thanks in advance
Andre

--