Revolution 2.5 Beta 1

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jul 21 10:17:35 EDT 2004

Hi Kevin,

I'm that guy who uses SGI Irix (probably the only one, right?). I see that
development of new versions continues, and that is very good. But there
are still deficiencies in 2.2 for Irix that you may or may not be aware
of.

I don't know why, but ALL imported graphics are converted to a low-res
dithered image. I know the SGI graphics card is set for 32-bit color, and
all my other applications display color images properly. Since Silicon
Graphics was the creator of openGL, you would think that high quality
display would be a given.

I have tried to put this on Bugzilla, but it won't accept it. Please pass
this along to your programmers. I hope it can be resolved before the unix
ports of 2.5 become available.

Thanks.
Roger Eller

P.S. I am very pleased that 2.2 was made available for SGI - IRIX. Keep up
the good work!!!!

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
07/21/2004 10:04 AM