Forcing full compiling of a stack

John Rule johnrule at rcsprogramming.com
Wed Jul 21 01:44:55 EDT 2004

> Is there a way to force full compiling of a stack?

I haven't seen a response to this, so I will give it a try...

My assumption is that ALL scripts are interpreted 'on the fly' no matter
what (meaning they are 'uncompiled'), so there is no way to make a 'true'
binary executable (optimized binary) using the IDE...which is an
'interpreter' only.

Also, when a script editor is closed, the script is simply 'checked' for
errors (not compiled)...I could be wrong about this though.

Is this what you are referring to Dar?

JR