Getting to Malta (was Re: Monterey Summit - kudos to Dan and Chipp)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jul 20 16:48:39 EDT 2004

Mark Brownell wrote:

> on 7/20/04 11:25 AM, Richard Gaskin at ambassador at fourthworld.com wrote:
>

>>So now I'm putting together at least enough documentation to get folks
>>started.  More soon....
>

> I went searching for devolution and could not find it at your website.

Correct. As notes in the snippet quoted above from my post, I'm writing
documentation for it so it can be used.  I'll post it when that's
completed (actually, after I first fix a bug for a client -- work that
puts money on the table must take precedence over delivering free
development tools, no matter how much more fun the latter might be).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation