Object paths?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jul 20 00:56:48 EDT 2004

Troy, is there some specific reason you need to get the long name (or long
identifier) of an object? The only reason I ask is that 99% of the time I
don't need long identifiers; either a short (fld "Test") or abbreviated (fld
"Test" of group "MyGroup") identifier has usually worked for me.

Just curious,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com