Getting to Malta (was Re: Monterey Summit - kudos to Dan and Chipp)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jul 19 21:06:32 EDT 2004

Dan,

Thank You Man!!! I just printed some photos of the guys with a label
"Who are all these people?". I must say that meeting all in flesh,
blood & laptops was a wonderfull thing. I must say that the RMS was one
of the most usefull and funny conferences ever, and the fact that I was
there three days in advance was really cool! I thank you for all the
things you made to make my life better there in monterey. I've got a
personal "places I'd like to live someday" list, and I added monterey
in the top 3. It was FUN! I learned TONS of stuff to the point that I
should really rewrite most  of my code. Im not afraid of metacard
anymore, I discovered the joy of voting in the #624 BUG!....

I am already looking forward to the next summit in the next year, and
yes, I am too trying to get to malta, I'll probably will need to catch
eight planes and answers tons of questions in spanish but I'll survive
and we'll be able to listen to my latest proverbs.

I would like to altThanks all the ones involved in the meeting!!! It
was a very pleasant week for me, like, a once-in-a-lifetime time to see
good people, good code and eat good food!

I spent $1500 USD on flight tickets to the U.S. and it already paid of
for me, now, it's only profit... I hope we all meet in malta (even if I
have to hijack a Guanabara Bay Ferry Boat to get there)

Thanks!!!
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL