Multiple profiles bug in 2.2.1 standalones

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Jul 19 17:44:57 EDT 2004

On Jul 19, 2004, at 5:33 PM, Frank Leahy wrote:

> Has anyone on the list made a standalone in 2.2.1 with multiple
> profiles in it?

I tried to. Didn't work at all.

It was mostly for cross-platform tweaking. In the end, I eliminated all
profiles completely and did a "split the difference" compromise on
cross-platform layout stuff. I was pretty disappointed because it had
been in my plans to use it all along - but I had bigger fish to fry, as
they say. I threw up my hands and moved on.

Now that my product is released, I'd like to revisit the issue. I had
originally thought I was just doing something wrong (again), but now, I
think it just doesn't work in 2.2.1. Maybe due to the stuff you've
identified.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.