NT cgi

Robert Poreda rporeda at ci.tulsa.ok.us
Mon Jul 19 14:54:28 EDT 2004

Good day to you all.

In an effort to create a cgi, I've attempted to use the RunRev link to http://www.hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/.  The instruction appears to be for unix machines and I have to use windows nt 4.0.  The runrev archives back through Dec03 didn't address the problem.

Undeterred, I've found several google references to NT, but not much from the standpoint of rev development - only asp or perl.

What I have so far is MS Peer web services installed, pointing to Hello.htm as default.  This htm contains a pointer to a subdirectory:

<FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="C:\Program Files\Revolution 2.1.2\CGI\HW3.cgi">, which provides the users browser with a blank page.

HW3.cgi contains:

#!revolution
<head>
<title>Hello World</title>
</head>

If you could point me to a web page or provide a suggestion, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.