Asteroids [Was Re: weird behavior]

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 19 13:54:39 EDT 2004

At 10:14 19/07/2004 -0700, Scott Rossi wrote:
>In addition to Geoff Canyon's amazing asteroids recreation that employs a
>single polygon graphic,

That's the second time it's been mentioned - but no-one's said where it is.
I haven't noticed it in any of the Rev sites I've wandered through (and
it's a seriously bad set of words to Google for -"Revolution canyon
asteroid" gives a widely varied collection of results :-)

I hoped it would be somewhere on the inspiredlogic.com site - but if it is,
I'm missing seeing it.

>you might want to take a look at the Tutti3D example
>available in our media panel.  Enter the following in your message box and
>scroll down to Tutti3D:

Thanks - been there already :-)

-- Alex.