Refer to Cards

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 19 12:21:53 EDT 2004

Thanks to all for your replies.

What I was really hoping for was 1 line of code preceding multiple
lines that directs the multiple lines to work on a specified card.  I'm
trying to avoid having to put a card reference on the multiple lines.
Something like:

Repeat with i = 1 to the number of cards
	focus on cd i --for this repeat cycle
	do something -- note: no cardd reference
	do something
	etc.
end repeat

Thanks, Roger