Object paths?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jul 18 22:42:02 CDT 2004

On Jul 18, 2004, at 11:24 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> You mean, like:
> set the clipboardData to the long name of the selectedObject

Yes, I suppose so. This isn't something the IDE has built-in, I take
it? Seems like it should be supported via a context menu item in your
stacks, as well as the context menu in the application browser.

Ah well, I guess that's the beauty of a modifiable IDE. I suppose I can
add something as a plug in. Typing some of those paths is tedious, and
I don't even see anything which actually displays the full path to the
object, even if it doesn't go as far as putting it on the clipboard.
RPSystems, Ltd.