Frequent corruption of Revolution program?

Stephen Paul McNutt stephenmcnutt at mac.com
Sun Jul 18 22:05:40 EDT 2004

I'm having a frequently recurring problem that is fixed by reinstalling
Revolution 2.2.1.  For reasons I'm not sure of, possibly sometimes a
script bug, the program I'm building will appear to load okay, but when
I check the variable watcher, I find that only a half dozen or so
variables have actually been initialized (none of them my own variables
and usually ending in the user variable).  My program is nonfunctional.
  Reinstalling Revolution fixes the problem.  It can happen several
times a day.  Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,
Steve McNutt