Using angle brackets, test

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 04:57:38 EDT 2004

Thank you, Richard and Troy... My point is that I do not seem to get a
choice here. If I type a url or email address it is automatically  turned into a
hyperlink as I type. When rendered by the list digest, it is  re-formatted as
_URL_ (URL)

To test:
- This is a single-string url : _http://www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk_
(http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk)

- This is the url in angle brackets: <_http://www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk_
(http://www.flexiblelearning.com/xtalk) >

- This is a single-string url without the prefix:
_www.flexibleLEarnig.com/xtalk_ (http://www.flexiblelearnig.com/xtalk)

- This is a single-string url in angle brackets without the prefix:
<_www.flexibleLearning.com_ (http://www.flexiblelearning.com/) >

I look forward to seeing the above when reproduced in the digest.  Perhaps
there are settings I am overlooking in AOL.

/H