Monterey Summit - kudos to Dan and Chipp

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jul 18 03:52:06 EDT 2004

Kudos to Dan and Chipp for putting together the well-executed Rev Summit
in Monterey.

I think everyone there would agree the Summit was a tremendous success.
  A lot was learned by all, a lot of code problems solved, and a lot of
new friendships formed. Extra bonus points that we all walked away with
specific action items to help boost Rev's visibility and our careers
along with it.

The experience has me even more excited about the upcoming European
Revolution Conference in Malta.

If you've been thinking of attending the ERC, I think it offers a unique
opportunity for learning a tremendous amount about Rev while taking in
the uncommon beauty of Malta.

The European Revolution Conference is November 14, 15, and 16 in
Valletta, Malta.

There's a special deal available for a limited time that's worth knowing
about:

Until July 30, US$475 gets you -
- Three nights Hotel (bed & breakfast)
- Airport transfers
- Conference attendance

Pricing after 30 July will be US$585.

Complete details about the conference are at:
<http://techietours.com/Rev/>

A keynote by Kevin Miller will kick off sessions with Malte Brill, Klaus
Major, Frederic Rinaldi, Jan Schenkel, and myself, with time for taking
in the sights and good food Malta has to offer.

Hope to see you there. I sincerely feel such meetings really add a lot
to the experience of developing with Revolution.  The Summit was a great
starting point for this type of deep interaction that can only occur in
person.  With the fine example of Dan and Chipp's effort, I'm sure the
European Rev Conference will be tremendously rewarding.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation