Discovering and learning to use Rev

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Jul 16 10:26:20 EDT 2004

Is there one type of person who is drawn towards learning and
using a scripting language such as Transcript? Not a chance.

Is there only one method for learning how to make things with Rev?
Absolutly not.

Here is the first in a series on interviews with people who
have become highly skilled at making things with Rev. They
provide snapshots of how people found and learned to
use Rev.

Why path lead Klaus Major to Rev and how did he learn Transcript?
Find out here:        http://techietours.com/Rev/profile_km.html

We are trying to estimate how many people are interested in attending
the European Rev Conference 14-15-16  November 2004 in Malta.

If you are considering, pondering, not sure, certain, or are one of those
"last minute decision" types please send me an email. No obligation.
We are simply trying to estimate so we can provide & plan for the best
experience possible.

Send an email to sims at ezpzapps.com if you *might* attend in November.

Thanks,
sims