[ANN] Color Converter 2

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 08:44:02 EDT 2004

Now available at _http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm_
(http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm)

"My stack is in RGB, my art program is in Blend, the  web pages are in
webColor format and my client refers to color names... How do I  get consistent
color equivalents?"

v2 of Color Converter, a utility that takes any color in  RGB, Web, Name or
Blend and converts it to the alternative format of your  choice.

Now includes a color picker to avoid any typing at all, keeps  custom colors
for access to your own color set, and sports a new interface  using
windowShape and interface graphics.

Enjoy. Not locked. Pick away!

/H
Hugh  Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming &  Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: _mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com_ (mailto:admin at flexibleLearning.com)
Web:  _www.flexibleLearning.com_ (http://www.flexiblelearning.com/)