Best format for screen shots?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jul 14 18:17:41 EDT 2004

Paul-

Sac> Yes, I learned long ago to do the scaling in the image-capture program rather
Sac> than in Word. Word can really turn things to mush.

Does the same thing to text. For the longest time my copy of Word
wouldn't print the letter "y" at the end of a line. Only the letter
"y". And only at the end of a line. Looked fine one the screen but
just wouldn't print. "Y" anywhere else on the line would print fine. I
fiddled with other printer drivers, other printers, poked around deep
in the system, finally reinstalled Word itself and (knock on wood)
everything's been fine since.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net