Windows icons

Ken Ray kray at
Wed Jul 14 12:53:54 CDT 2004

It depends on what version of Rev we're talking about. Version 2.2 now uses
full Windows XP icon sets; prior to that, the icon needs to be 744 bytes (I
believe). I used QTam BitmapToIcon in order to create those icons. Now (for
Rev 2.2) I use either Iconographer on the Mac (it can create Windows XP icon
sets) or Axialis IconWorkshop on Windows to create Win icons.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at
Web Site: